July 2011 Newsletter
July 01, 2011
This publication relates to:
The July 2011 Newsletter includes:
- An interview with Shivani Bhalla and her work with Samburu lions and warriors;
- A story about Enzo Aliaga-Rossell's study of artisanal fishers’ knowledge and fishery conservation;
- Highlight of Edwin Wanyonyi's innovative fundraising strategies to save Kenyan wildlife;
- Update on Pladele Godobo and his work in Dzanga-Sangha;
- Grantee updates from the field; and
- Upcoming EFN opportunities.
xWe need your help!
Are you 18-34 years-old? We want to know what you think about food. Please take this quick survey and tell us what is important to you.
Start SurveyClose this box