October 2008 Newsletter
October 01, 2008
This publication relates to:
The October 2008 Newsletter includes:
- A story by Olga Lucía Hernández-Manrique on climate change in the Upper Amazon Basin;
- Train Fellowship announcements;
- Highlight of Nadia Bood's work on resilience to climate change in the Mesoamerican Reef;
- An article by Fleuria Monique Randriatsivery on the creation of Anadabolava Protected Area; and
- Grantee updates from the field.
xShare Your Thoughts
Just 10 minutes of your time can help improve this site. By participating in a quick activity, you can help us make worldwildlife.org even better.
Start SurveyClose this box