October 2008 Newsletter
The October 2008 Newsletter includes:
- A story by Olga Lucía Hernández-Manrique on climate change in the Upper Amazon Basin;
- Train Fellowship announcements;
- Highlight of Nadia Bood's work on resilience to climate change in the Mesoamerican Reef;
- An article by Fleuria Monique Randriatsivery on the creation of Anadabolava Protected Area; and
- Grantee updates from the field.
xWe need your help!
Are you 18-34 years-old? We want to know what you think about food. Please take this quick survey and tell us what is important to you.
Start SurveyClose this box