Cabins: All staterooms feature ocean views, two twin beds or a double bed, a sitting area, a well-appointed en suite bathroom, large closets, desk and individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Category 1 staterooms are 195 sq. ft. and feature two portholes.
- Category 2 staterooms are 195 sq. ft. and feature two small windows.
- Category 3 staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and feature a large window.
- Category 4 staterooms are 195 sq. ft. and feature a large window.
- Category 5 staterooms are 195 sq. ft. and feature a large window.
Dining: The dining room can accommodate all guests at one seating and features large outside windows. Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance. Coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
Facilities and Services: Oceanic Discoverer carries a fleet of Zodiacs, a glass-bottom boat, and the Xplorer excursion boat, which can accommodate all guests. Public spaces include a large lecture lounge, sun deck with spa pool, and a reference library. Additional amenities include two fully-stocked cocktail bars, wireless Internet, and laundry service (no dry cleaning). Rates are posted on board.
Payments: The Australian dollar is the currency used on board. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
Accessibility: Stairs service all decks. There is no elevator.