After a number of years as a private yacht, Orion II was relaunched in 2009 following an extensive technical refit. Seventy officers and crew serve 100 guests. Facilities include a library, gym, infirmary, salon, spa, Jacuzzi and boutique. An elevator services decks 2 through 6. All cabins offer complementary 24-hour room service, a flat screen TV, DVD/CD player, Internet connectivity, air conditioning, a personal safe, hairdryer and a mini-refrigerator continuously stocked with complimentary bottled water. Choose between queen or twin bed sleeping arrangements.
- B Ocean Suite: On deck 3, the B Ocean Suites have three windows, a sitting area and average 215 square feet. Cabins 342, 343, 344 and 345 have a partially obstructed view. Cabins 334 and 335 have two tub chairs instead of a sleeper couch and cannot accommodate a third guest.
- A Ocean Suite: The A Ocean Suites are on deck 2, are an average of 275 square feet and have three portholes.
- AA Ocean Suite: On decks 3 and 4, the AA Ocean Suites are approximately 225 square feet and have three windows and a sitting area. Cabins 428 and 429 have a partially obstructed view.
- Junior Suite: On deck 4, the Junior Suits are an average of 235 square feet and have three windows and a sitting area.
- Deluxe Suite: The Deluxe Suites occupy up to 285 square feet on Deck 5. Each has three windows and a sitting area.
- Balcony Suite: The Balcony Suites are an average of 245 square feet and are on deck 5. They include a sitting area and a sliding door which leads onto a balcony with two chairs and a small side table.
- Penthouse Suite: On deck 6, the Penthouse Suites average 260 square feet and include a sitting area, a window and a sliding door which leads onto a balcony with two chairs and a small side table.