Train Fellowship Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Train Fellowship.
Please read the following before continuing on to the application.
Train Fellowships support individuals pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in conservation for up to 2 years. Please review the guidelines for your country before starting the application. Applicants may apply for up to two years of funding and request up to US $30,000 per year.
The online application includes ten sections which include:
I. Personal Information
II. Contact Information
III. Employment Information
IV. Previous Work Experience
V. Educational Qualifications
VI. Proposed Academic Program
VII. Budget Information
VIII. Relationship with WWF
IX. Essay Section
X. Goal Essay Section
In addition to the online application you will also be asked to upload the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, and/or professional colleagues. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted.
- Most recent academic transcripts.
- Proof of admission to the academic program which may be a letter of acceptance or letter confirming submission of your university application.
- Document from the university listing program costs - i.e. tuition, fees, living expenses, books, etc. (if available)
- CV or resume detailing your professional and academic history.
- Proof of additional funding sources (if available)
All Train Fellows must complete a two year work requirement in his/her home country or region upon completion of their degree. Only submit an application if you are committed to work in conservation and will conduct this work in your home country or region.
- Click on the link below to access the application.
- You may save and return to your application at any time. To save your application, click the "save" button at the bottom of the screen. We highly recommend saving your application every 5 minutes.
- Answer all questions completely. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required before submission.
- When you have completed your application click the "submit" button at the bottom of the page. Once your application has been received you will receive a confirmation email from EFN.
- All completed applications must be submitted by the application deadline: February 28, 2015.
If you have any questions about the application or are having problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.