Impact Investing Specialist, Impact Investing
Isabelle assists with the strategy, launch and growth of WWF's new impact investing venture. In this role, she supports the team by:
- Assessing opportunities where private sector innovations can further conservation;
- Building pipeline and identifying early-stage, nature-based companies driving change; and
- Devising impact metrics and monitoring strategies for companies based on science-based environmental and social targets.
Previously, Isabelle co-founded unBox, a youth-led social enterprise focused on addressing nutrition and food security by working with the next generation of leaders on data analysis, policy advocacy, and community action. Isabelle also has international experience with impact investing in Morocco and has worked in Paraguay on policy and sustainable development, specifically helping with the country’s National Innovation Strategy.
More on Isabelle
Impact Investing Specialist
- BA, Public Policy, Stanford University
- MA, International Policy, Stanford University
- Focuses on Economics and Food Security