IRA ROLLOVERS: DID YOU KNOW?
You can make a distribution from your IRA to World Wildlife Fund without incurring tax on the withdrawal. You can help conserve life on our planet and may reduce your taxable income each year with a Charitable IRA Rollover. Contact us today!
- You must be age 70 1/2 or older at the time you make your gift.
- Transfers must be made directly from a traditional or Roth IRA account to WWF.
- Gift must be outright with no material benefits received and cannot be used to fund gift annuities.
Qualified charitable distributions:
- Can total up to $100,000 per year.
- Can be used to satisfy your required withdrawal.
- May be excluded from gross income for federal income tax purposes.
LETTER OF INSTRUCTION
To make your charitable IRA rollover contribution to WWF, please download this letter of instruction, fill it out, and give it to your broker.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or (888) 993-1100.
All inquiries are confidential and under no obligation. This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal, accounting, or other professional advice and should not be relied on in making planning decisions. For assistance in planning charitable gifts with tax and other financial implications, the services of appropriate advisors should be obtained.