Scaling Business Action for Climate and Nature: A CEO Dialogue
This Earth Day, climate change takes center stage as President Biden convenes a Global Leaders Summit to help build the ambition and momentum we need for global climate action this year and beyond. While the focus of the summit will be on national governments, every sector of society needs to align to achieve the commitments for a transition to a clean and more equitable economy. Business leadership plays a critical role in tackling the climate crisis and powering a resilient, zero-carbon economy.
Join WWF President & CEO Carter Roberts for a virtual dialogue with the CEOs of some of the world’s largest companies about scaling corporate climate leadership—through setting ambitious science-based targets and investing in nature-based solutions.
- Sonia Syngal, CEO, Gap Inc.
- Michele Buck, President, CEO & Chairman of the Board, The Hershey Company
- Enrique Lores, President & CEO, HP Inc.
- Chris Kempczinski, President & CEO, McDonald’s Corporation
- Doug McMillon, President & CEO, Walmart Inc.
- Carter Roberts, President & CEO, WWF
- Marcene Mitchell, Senior Vice President, Climate Change, WWF
Important notice: WWF will record video, audio, and other information or materials displayed or performed during this webinar. By viewing, listening, or participating in this session, you grant your consent to such recordings. Recording will be available for viewing after the event.