Since 2003, WWF – the world's leading environmental conservation organization – has partnered with tour operator Natural Habitat Adventures (NHA) to offer curious travelers the opportunity to explore the world's wild places.
Chosen because of their commitment to environmentally friendly travel, NHA shares WWF’s mission—to protect nature. WWF and NHA understand how travel can help protect nature. Our travelers experience and learn why places and wildlife are worth protecting and help play a role in our efforts to preserve the future of nature.
Traveling with WWF & Natural Habitat Adventures offers:
- Broad opportunities to travel on wildlife expeditions worldwide.
- Assurance of a shared commitment to WWF conservation and education.
- Access to expert naturalists and specialists.
- Complimentary two-year subscription to World Wildlife magazine.
- Contact with in-house experts to assist you in making travel arrangements.
- A commitment to never cancel a regularly scheduled trip because of low enrollment, thus making travelers feel secure that their travel plans are guaranteed.
To learn more:
- Request a copy of NHA and WWF's latest catalog.
- Visit Natural Habitat Adventures' website for more information about additional tour offerings for WWF members.
- Call NHA at 800-543-8917.
Natural Habitat Adventures has provided more than $4.5 million to World Wildlife Fund and will continue to give 1% of gross sales plus $125,000 annually through 2023 in support of WWF’s mission.